Western Australia is home to a diverse range of musicians and artists. The hip-hop scene found in Perth is considered by the local talent to be largely influenced by the SBX crew that started up in the 1990’s. One Perth artist that is currently rising up through the ranks of “Aussie Hip-Hop” is Brad Cossington.
All I wanted was someone to scream out the words my heart couldn’t manage to pump
-by Tom Munday Northbridge Piazza’s Sunday Sounds is the latest City of Perth Campaign drawing people to the pub-and-club hotspot, supports some of Western Australia’s most entertaining musicians. This Autumn [ … ]
– by Jasmine Uitermark-Thaung Perth indie-folk ensemble Patient Little Sister recently released their second EP Bit By Bit. Adding to their list of achievements this repertoire of folk revival features [ … ]
– by Tricia Ray If I could have had the opportunity to have listened to this amazing performer earlier on in her years, it would have been breathtaking. A performance [ … ]
– by Aliza Caruso and Tobyn Fitch-Rabbitt WAM’s Saturday Spectacular was on for another year last weekend, and some of our music team checked it out. Good times were had [ … ]
– by Alice Newport We spoke to Guy from Yacht Club DJs about their final tour, what’s next for them, and the music scene they have been working in. So [ … ]
– by Aliza Caruso High Learys, Friday 3 October at The Bakery Supported by: Thee Gold Blooms, Custom Royal, Vivian Marlowe With support from groovy surf-rockers Thee Gold Blooms (keep your eyes open [ … ]