There’s a lot going on down in Fremantle! Over the next few months, the Fremantle Arts Centre will be lit up with events, ranging from interactive art exhibitions for kids, to concerts and markets. So, if you’re after an artistic and engaging day out, look no further!
The original showing of ‘Bush Women’ took place nearly 25 years ago and includes spectacular images from senior Aboriginal artists, all from local areas of Western Australia, including Paji Honeychild Yankkarr, Daisy Andrews, Queenie McKenzie (Gara-Gara), Tjapartji Kanytjuri Bates, Tjingapa Davies and Pantjiti Mary McLean.
– by Olivia Senior Mojos Bar in Fremantle is maintaining Western Australia’s reputation for birthing some of the worlds best alternative live music… and having an excuse to go [ … ]
– by Monica Snowball Perth has seen a shift in eating habits over the last few years. More education has started to float around regarding healthy eating. The paleo [ … ]
– by Hannah Nissen When I first heard the name Art of Sleeping earlier this year, I was pretty much just sold, then and there. They had me at sleeping, really. It [ … ]
– by Hannah Nissen Fresh from taking out two Brit awards this year (Best male and British breakthrough), and wrapping up months of extensive overseas touring, Ben Howard bought his ambivalent [ … ]
– by Tim Wilson Laneway Festival is taking over the Fremantle tomorrow, and we look forward to seeing you all there! In case you are still struggling to work out [ … ]
– by Tom Munday Timothy Nelson & the Infidels, Saturday 6 December, Odd Fellow Supported by: The Belle Ends, Davey Craddock & The Spectacles Many know West Australian hotspot Fremantle [ … ]
– by Aliza Caruso The Preatures, Saturday 6 December, Metropolis Fremantle Supported by: Dream Rimmy, Gunns Fresh off the back of their US tour, Sydney five piece, The Preatures, hit [ … ]
– by Samantha Hendricks Top Fremantle designers at the prestigious Fremantle Fashion Collective did not disappoint last night after showcasing an array of pioneering styles with the aim to gain [ … ]