Despite the recent addition to the Lord of the Rings Video game series scoring high in its gameplay, other features left a sour taste.
and Dungeons and Dragons.
Kurzel’s movie is just one example of tens of video-game flicks hyped for the popularity of the video-game, but actually failing to please the video-game audience.
– Andrew Charlton Morphies Law has just received its Alpha released trailer. A very unique, indie title, this game isn’t quite like any other shooter on the market we’ve seen [ … ]
– Andrew Charlton A lot of people were very excited when Watch Dogs was first revealed. A hacking sandbox playground? It sounded like something many gamers had been wanting for [ … ]
– Andrew Charlton I was uncertain about doing this review now, since Blazblue is a very unique series with each game containing two very distinct games. The story is hours [ … ]
By Andrew Charlton Dishonored was considered something of a revolutionary game. A return to form for the stealth genre, it brought back what made the old Thief series wonderful, and [ … ]
– Andrew Charlton I admit, I’ve been very excited for the release of this DLC. A snowy adventure into a land of bird monsters, Vikings and screaming trees? Sounds just [ … ]
by Andrew Charlton Watch Dogs 2 is right on the horizon. The sequel to what some have called as a Grand Theft Auto clone, while attempting something else entirely. The [ … ]
– by Andrew Charlton It’s rare that a first person shooter has a campaign that really sticks with you; Bioshock 1, Call of Duty 4, the new Doom. So you [ … ]